Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Weekend of Everything that Flies. :)

It was dark when we left Manila. I was really excited 'cause it's been a year since I planned going to this Hot Air Balloon Festival. Finally! I was there! I was able to witness it. :)

It was indeed the best weekend ever! Karl, Jamie, Berns, Ate Trina and Sophie was there. I remember what Jamie told me, "Masaya naman kahit tayo tayo lang naghahanap ka pa ng marami!". HAHAHA! Alam mo yung feeling na there's no word to explain how happy you are? :) I'm with people whom I least expect to be with me here. :)

As I get mature, I'm learning to live my life to the fullest. To do it without any regrets. To enjoy. To do thing I always wanted to do. Hindi pa din nagsisink in sakin na nagagawa ko na lahat ng mga bagay na to. :)

Salamat sa lahat ng taong kasama ko. Hindi niyo alam kung anong difference ang nadala niyo ngayong taon. May babalik balikan akong ala-ala. :) I love you guys. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment