Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The long wait is finally over..

In no time this hard bound with personalized cover and layout will be in my hands.. In 6 months that I've graduated, I can now go back and reminisce my college years.. I can't wait to browse every page of this yearbook.

I salute and adore my former batch mate and here of this PAX, Andrea. She did a very wonderful job in making this yearbook. They might be a little delayed but our batch has the earliest release of year book. It took only half a year, I guess.

I can't contain the excitement that I feel just by looking at these photos..

Personalized Cover.
Prayer and work, indeed!
Can you spot your favorite prof?
Easy to find your course with this color coded side bars. :)

Credits to Andrea Rivera and PAX for this photo. ;)