Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolutions? More of a Dream.

Since the 2013 came, almost everyone is saying "This is gonna be a great year."or "this will definitely be my year". and whatsoever. That is how Filipino thinking is all about. Embracing the positivity as the days and months came by to lessen the negative vibes that will come along the way.

One day, as I am watching some of my favorite series, I realized that I have a lot of dreams I need to at least achieve this year.

So instead of making New Year's Resolution which I know that I can't finish or accomplish by the end of the year, I decided to list down my dreams, goal and bucket list. This include short-term and long-term goal.

I know with Ora et Labora (Prayer and Work) plus perseverance and hardwork, I can achieve all of my dreams.


  • Open up a new savings account. I will be working in a few weeks now and I promised myself to at least save a 500 pesos per cut-off. 
  • Buy at least one Jordan shoes. As soon as I saw the White cement, Black cement and the Aj4 Breds, I am willing to give up my 1 month salary for these shoes.
  • Buy myself a new phone. I am still bitter about what happened to me last month. So I need to buy one.
  • Put up my own restaurant. I kinda have a bright idea on how I want my restaurant to look like. It will be a art gallery/cozy tambayan and a restaurant.It will definitely be affordable and I will make sure na babalik-balikan sya ng tao.
So basically that's it. I might not be able to do it if I will still add more. I am hoping to be able to do three of it by the end of the year. You maybe know the thing that is easiest to do there. Wish me good luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment