Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rooftop Prince

I'll admit it, I'm a sucker of Korean dramas/movies. I really cant explain it but there's something about there dramas that will make you so hooked. Some of the dramas/movies can make an expression like, "That's it?", "Bitin!", "Grabe!" and a lot more.

Recently, I just finish watching Rooftop Prince. I've heard of it for a while but reading the story line makes me say "Ay! Hindi realistic." but upon starting it, I just can stop watching! :)

It is a story about the Crown Prince that was transported 300 years into the present day. They believe that reincarnated to figure out the reason behind the Crown Princess' murder in order return to Joseon. The Crown Prince along with his 3 subordinates fell into Pak Ha's rooftop, a mid-20's cheerful woman that become they're guardian.

Do you kind of believe it fate? That everyone of us has her own partners that is destined to us even before we are born? That no time and distance can interfere fate? That if you two are really meant to be, you will meet at the end?

This drama shows that there is fate. The story may not be that realistic but it can make you believe that there is really fate. And when fate takes control of everything, you can force it to stop or continue. It will happen at the right time, for the right reason, right place and person.

Photo from Google.
Watching movies like this makes me believe in love, destiny and fate. I may have miserable love life now, I know I will get the chance to meet the one and only that is destined for me. The one that I love and love me back. Let's just not rush into things. As what elders says: "Huwag mo hanapin and pag-ibig, haban hinahanap mo 'to, magiging mailap sayo. Hayaan mong tandhana ang gumawa ng paraan." (Don't look for love. The more you're seeking for love, the less possibilities of  having it. Let the destiny do it for you).

Okay! I am becoming cheesy and hopeless romantic here. I need to end this blog post. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment