Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Spread Happiness. :)

I just had my first real date yesterday. Haha. Ganito pala feeling nun. It's been a while kasi. That kilig feeling when you see him walking towards you with bouquet of flowers and chocolate on his hand. That kilig feeling when he first held your hand and handed you his gifts. Haaay! I can't thank him more for all the love and efforts his giving me.

The date went well. Except that Robert Downey, Jr crashed our date. It was epic. I can't put into words how happy and amazing this day was..

042513. Shakey's. Megamall. Date night.
Flowers. White rose means sorry daw. :)
Truffle Kreme by Krispy Kreme.

Thank you for the flowers, chocolates, paghatid, sa time. I really had fun! Thank you. I love you. :*

"When I fall in love with someone, every single day I spend with them, I fall in love in them even more. It's like I find something else to love about them everyday. The way they laugh, the way they cough or sneeze, even the way they blink. I think that's how relationship last. When things are exciting, everyday I spend with that person is like an adventure to my soul." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment