Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Invading Sam's New Home! :)

It was fine Sunday afternoon. I remembered its Sam's birthday so I decided to text them. The first plan, the mass at Greenbelt didn't worked out. Luckily, she invited us to visit her new home. I was excited then. It's been month since I've hang out with them.


We stayed in her room. Chill. Kwento. Pictures. Eat. Make-up. and the-usual-typical-girl-bonding! I missed this. What I love about my brus, kahit isaw, RC and yosi lang masaya na kami,. As long as we got each other, everything's perfect. I could not ask for more.


It was a fun sunday to celebrate Sam's birthday! A little get together will do. I know naman na simpleng tao lang tayo ee. :) Bru, thank you for being so down to earth and I got the chance to meet you. You're worth keeping and I'll do that. I love you, Bru. Always and Forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment