Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Reunion.

Last Friday, October 7 we had this mini reunion. All right! I confess! I miss them. We had dinner at Timeout, UM. catching up. Kulitan. Casey, Tara and Patricia went home with me then Jamie and Berns followed. We did nothing but I feel it kinda special. It's been a while since I got to bond with these girls. Though Jamie is being KJ in revising her thesis! Hahaha!


Around 6pm, we decided to have a celebration of Patricia's birthday. We bought isaw and something to drink. Then we had a non-stop kwentuhan and tawanan! Simply the best.


I really don't care if we had a issue or said something negative with each other. I believed that people change and I never went wrong in trusting this people again. Past is past and so the negative stuffs we said. This time, I don't care if people will try to break us down. All I care is these people. Its time for us to start fresh. Its really worth it for keeping this kind of friends! I love you girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment