Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

11.11.11

"Graduation is only a concept. In real life, every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you can make a difference." -Arie Pencovici

We're almost there. I know this is not the end but just a beginning of new chapter, trials and obstacle in our life. Schooling might be over but education still continues. Learn from the things we've learned and mistakes we have done. Learning is not limited to number of days we've been to school but things/ lessons we've earned in dealing with everyday schooling.

I dedicate all of this to God, Mom, Dad and people who supports me all the way. I may not go through it without the help of each and everyone. In time, I'll be able to repay you with the help you've given us. No words of gratitude can ever explain how thankful I am. So, thank you!

This whole journey is worth it. There may be people who come and go. i still thank those who stay with me through it all. See you all in March. I guarantee you that I'll be part of 2012 graduate! :)

After I got my hair and make up done. Toga.

Striking some pose. :)

This was the graduation picture on our past life.


Wearing with pride, the toga and St. Scho emblem.

Friends who stick with me through my strength and weakness.

Filipiniana. :)

Formal attire! ;)
Sneak peak of our Creative shot. I just miss my "best friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment