Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

For Someone.

They say the sweetest word i I LOVE YOU and the hardest is GOOD BYE. But what if you discover that there's this big reason behind this words? Will you open up your narrow mind to clearly understand the situation?

I am writing this blog to break my silence. For you to understand what I'm going trough.

I asked for signs and He gave it. I knew it that you can talk against me behind my back. What makes you different with all these high school kids and haters? Are you that immature to broadcast all of these? The fuck! Grow up dude.

You know the reason why I ended texting you. Even my cousin explained it to you. First, I don't wanna involved you in my own personal issue. I know myself too much. I get too moody/ bipolar whenever I have my problems. I know you wouldn't like that. Also, you're the type of person that cares about yourself. I told you I don't want you to help me. I just want you to listen in all my sentiments. Not about your work, your experiences. It makes me frustrated. I felt that I'm such a failure, that I can't do anything. Alam mo yung ganung feeling?

Second, I don't want you to spend in our dates. I know you can afford and all but it just makes me feel useless. II also don't want this to be an issue. Dumaan na ko sa ganito. Ayoko na maulit pa. Feeling ko napaka'user ko. Hindi mo ba naiintindihan yun?

Third, the reason why i don't want to talk to you. Watch tv or movies instead of taking to you? I want you to rest. I know you had a long and tiring day at work, I want you to have a full rest for the next day. Also, you've telling beautiful stories about your work. What do you want me to tell you? How worst my day I've been through? What painful words I received from you-know-who-I-am-talking about? Ganun? Mahirap ba intindihin?

I told myself that as soon as this is over, I'll make bawi to you. I know ako lumayo pero tumigil ka na din.

I will not question the "Magaantay ako. Andito lang ako para sayo." phrases. I explained everything here and I hope you can fully understand my situation. I believed that these are valid reasons behind my actions. Now, it's your time to decide on what will happen to us. I'm sorry if I just walked away without explaining why. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm really sorry.