Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Awesome August Photo Challenge Day 5: My Passion

Passion rebuilds the world for the youth. It makes all things alive and significant. 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson 

I really don't know if you can consider this as passion but I really love to cook and I am a frustrated writer. 

My mom once told me that in able to eat good food you should know how to cook it. Maybe that's one of the reason why I ended up taking HRM. :) As per my previous blog, eating is my way of going to my comfort zone. So don't wonder, if you see me gaining weight each time you see me. :)







For my writing well,  I always wanted to touch other's life by letting them read and share my stories. I always knew that with my stories I can change one's life. Also, I am more of a listener than a talker.  Kaya kahit na mali mali yung grammar or halo-halo yung context/idea, go lang kasi one way din to in expressing and releasing my emotions. For me, pen and paper are good company when you're going trough something bad, something sad and even something happy.