Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Awesome August Photo Challenge Day 6: Something that Moves

I really don't know what to put here. Luckily, My best friend, her boyfriend and I watched Step Up Revolution. Maybe this one can fit the title "something that move". Dancing is one of my favorite hobbies. I dance to express not to impress and Dancing as if it was my last were the quotes I always lived by. I got the interest from Mom and Brother. I remembered Mom will tell me to dance and dance and dance until I drop.

High school dancing was one of my favorite dancing memories. I met a lot of friends back then, I get to excused from my class for rehearsals and it simply complete me. I have a lot of memories to recall back then and when I remember them, I'm grateful that I get the chance to meet and share my talent with them (kahit na hindi naman talaga ko kagalingan).



One of my favorite scene from Step Up 4.