Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friends ♥ Amici

If you are craving for something Italian -pasta and gelato, there's this one place you can have both. Besides Daniele's --an Italian restaurant around BF Home Paranque, I can recommend you Amici.. Amici means friends. 



It is great to have friends when one is young, but indeed it is still more so when you are getting old. When we are young, friends are like everything else matter of course! In the old days we know what it means to have them. 
-Edward Grieg



For gelato, they have Caramia. They offer a wide range of flavors, plus an extensive selection of cakes and ice cream cakes as well. While Amici also offers  fresh bakes bread and pastries, truly a one-stop shop for everything delicious which is pretty cool. :) f

Aglio Pasta
Marinara ek ek.
Ravioli Spinachi. My personal favorite.


Thank you D for treating us. Happy Birthday. As I've told you, you're the best girlfriend in the whole wild world. We hope you really enjoyed the night with us though you paid for everything. This is the coolest dinner date we had. I really really love you from the bottom of my heart. :) Always remember that I'll always be here for you 24/7 no matter what. Though I always make tampo sayo. :) Thank you for the friendship and all. Cheers! ♥♥♥♥