Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Kid.

For the past years, I can say that I am stronger because of the experiences that I've come through and for people that touched my life. Hindi ako makakarating s kinatatayuan ko kung hindi dahil sa mga karanasan na pinagdaanan ko.

And now, I chose to be happy. As in super happy. I'll just think of happy thoughts and good vibes. :) Though I'll admit, there will still be a time that I'll feel sad or alone but I can always choose to be happy. As what Mahatma Gandhi said “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Meaning, happiness is not really ready made. It is something that comes from our own actions..  

Don’t try to be anything but yourself, and find success as yourself. Otherwise, you won’t be happy.





“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”