Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

100 Years of Living Nobility.

"The story begun a hundred years way back. When holy men came to fulfill their calling. The journey has begun and tool all the chances. Against the raging war with no fear or whatsoever.  Take a chance. Make a change. Stand proud 'cause you have made it."                                                               -Fly High, Centennial Song
It's been a year or so since I last visited my dear Alma Mater, Paco Catholic School. It's celebrating its 100 years and I cannot afford to not witness or be part of it. I've known Paco Catholic School for its a lot of activities every foundation day. From having a mass to showcase of talents down to the rides and concert.

The celebration last for a week. I bet all the school administrator and teachers down to the students are very busy for preparing this event and marking the history. They are few high school that lasts this long, 100 years.    
When I came back to the very ground of where I first learned ABC's and 123's, I was very surprised. It hasn't changed over the year. Expect the fact that there are more oppurtunities for the students to showcase their talents. There are a lot of new clubs like photography club, voice club, guitar club and other things like that. I suddenly utter to myself, "Ang sarap tuloy mag-aral ulit dito sa Paco". It's because the school don't merely focus on studies but also in extra curricular activities that can show that Paconians don't just have brains but also talents.

The centennial celebration was brought to close with a concert. Silent Sanctuary and Rocksteddy with other indie bands set foot, rock the stage and nailed their performance for the Paconians. It was indeed the greatest concert I've ever attended to. I can say that Teddy or Rocksteddy enjoyed his performance because we, Paconians are very participative. Masakit man sa puso performance ng Silent Sanctuary binalanse lang Rocksteddy. I can say that it was very nostalgic, magical and the happiest day of my school life.

Hello.
Fun time.
Cute.
Dance hall.
I miss dancing.
JCS Grounds.
PCS.
JCS Grounds with dear friends.
Kam-Bal.
Life size PCS.
Play time.
Bruha!
Best girlfriend for life.
PCS Timeline.
During the concert.
Waiting.

High school buddies.


Teddy of Rocksteddy.
Silent Sanctuary.



Julz Savard of Save me Hollywood.


Sarkie Sarangay of Silent Sanctuary.
Jason Rondero of Silent Sanctuary.
As I have said, It is always nice to go back where you came from with friends you'll never forget and will always be part of your life. Happy 100 years of Living Nobility. :))