Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fresh Coffee. Romantic Space.

"Stick with friends who saw you, when nobody else did, and who were true from the very start."





 Last thursday, I met with Bru because we simply miss each other. We're supposed to just have coffee but we end up eating at Pasta Plate then Holly's. Grabe! I miss them! Parang its been a while since I've met with them.


Eat. Coffee. Chill. Catching up. Time flies fast. I didn't expect that we're now graduating. Usually, pag nakikita kami laging lovelife ang pinag-uusapan but that time was different. Hahaha! We talked about graduation picture. creative shot and future plans. Hahaha! Saraaaap lang! :))


Thank You girls for stick with me through thick and thin. I could not ask for more. Kayo lang ang the best na nakaka'handle ng moody-ness ko. Thank you thank you guys. I love you! I shall see you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment